Tuesday 9 March 2010

Budget/Student Cullinary Survival!

Over the next few postings, I am going to run a short series of ideas that won't require a second mortgage to produce, particularly catering to the student sector. I can remember making my student allowance, way back in 1986 of errr (I think), $60NZD per week somehow get me through, plus I had money over to go night clubbing!

Each recipe will follow with an article I've either written, or linked to, about student loans and the various financial advantages (and pitfalls) the market is providing during the current economic downturn that we are experiencing.

We all know times are a bit tough at the moment, and drawing on some resources to make things go just that little bit further is often a welcome relief to a lot of us. I've put together a few recipes that I often do when waiting for the coveted "pay day" to roll around. Have a go and see what you think.